Do not attend appointments if:
We want to assure you that our priority remains the safety and wellbeing of people - our patients, our people and the community. In line with this commitment we’re continuing a number of safety measures to help minimise any risk of COVID-19 exposure within the practice.
· Our team members staying home if they have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms;
· Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
· The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear and gloves;
· Strengthened cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes;
· Stringent personal hygiene measures for our people;
· Requesting patients reschedule their appointment if they are or have recently been unwell, or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms; and
· Touch free temperature checks for our patients.
Thank you for your understanding, loyalty and support